Celebrating LOADS of hard work and the people sharing your journey!
It’s been a few years… long nights of studying, projects and reports. And some of the best nights of your life out with friends, teaching the Potch streets a few new tricks, or curled up on your roomie’s bed with good coffee and a midnight snack.
And here you are! It’s graduation time!
Let’s put together your photo session
Once you’ve confirmed your booking, we’ll send you a quick questionnaire about you and a few things about your time at the PUK – and based on that we’ll help you with ideas and the logistics of the where/when/what/who of your session.
- Most graduation sessions are done just before or after the graduation ceremony, but you’re welcome to tell us your plans for the day and we’ll work around that.
- What spots on campus do you prefer? Or do you like somewhere off campus better, like the botanical gardens or a favourite spot to hang out?
- Let’s include a few family shots, dearly beloved, friends or your study buddies!
- To prop or not to prop – do you want to blow some glitter, write on a little blackboard, pop champagne?
- Even posing and the what-to-do and where-to-stand –
We’ll help you figure it all out!
Happy hugs. HIGH high fives. A big YAY at the Calvyntjie. Spraying champagne – why not?!
Who’s behind the camera?
I’m Simone, also a proud recent graduate in film, arts and production design, and new member of the La Gracia team! I enjoy capturing moments and, more importantly, memories. Framing the moment as your mom, bursting with pride, glances at you with a big smile on this special day. Forever captured in a single photo, all the love and emotions shared by friends and family. My unique style and creative eye will ensure your photos will capture the true essence of you. Whatever ideas you might have, whether it be fun, stylish or adventurous – your input is always welcome!
La Gracia’s Graduation Packages
Choose your favourite of our 2 packages:
- You’ll receive your photos professionally edited, via a private Google Drive folder.
- Some photos will be in colour, some in black-and-white, and a few in both colour and black-and-white.
- You’ll also get 3 versions of your photos: a copy ready for printing, a copy for using digitally (like wallpapers and profile pictures) and a copy ready to share on social media (these are watermarked for protection of both your privacy and our copyright.)
- And of course: bragging rights on your awesome accomplishment!